Sunday, January 31, 2010

HOW DID WE BECOME SO NUMB?

Do you ever have someone tell you something that seems so untrue? Have you noticed how desensitized we have become to lies? From a parent that tells us to hide or say "I am not home" to our supposed leader of our nation telling us there is more then one definition of is! I do not want to be lied to ANYMORE!! Wouldn't it be great to know that everything you were told and you told someone was the truth? I feel so bad when I find out I have been lied to. And feel so guilty when I try to lie to anyone, which I try not to do. Please feel free to send comments, questions, I would like to talk about what I think is one of the biggest problems that faces us!!! Maybe it's a language problem!....

2 comments:

  1. Guess who said this? "make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

    ReplyDelete