Saturday, October 16, 2010

Update to building of Mosque near 9/11

And another thing! The other day there was quite a controversy stirred up on the view, some lame show usually on some useless topic! Since I have only seen the show once, I have heard about the uproar on this show all over the news! I believe that this site and especially the survivors should not be disrespected by having a building built that reminds us of the people who killed so many and did so much damage against us!! But I digress, both ladies that walked off the set in a huff, should shut up!! I am very surprised at the Jewish lady, she made it sound like Anne Frank would be good with having the Nazis set up a training and information center a couple blocks away from a gas chamber!!! I don't think so!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment